- Book: 2nd Edition: The Project Management Answer Book
- Currently teaching Project Management for: 1) NYU, and 2) on-base for the US Army, 3) CUNY College of Staten Island, and Fordham University.
- New course for NYU SPS: “Ethics In Project Management”
- New course for NYU SPS: “Persuasive Presentations For PMs”
- IT Project Manager – 15 years experience leading projects for Fortune 500 companies in the NYC area)
- IT Trainer & Training Manager – Developed and taught many classes on software products, also evaluated and implemented IT courses taught by education vendors and software companies.
- Train-the-Trainer – Has trained more than 225 instructors toward 3 certifications: CompTIA CTT+, Microsoft MCT, Adobe ACI
15 years experience as an I.T. Project Manager (Fortune 500 firms, NYC)
1) Managed a mission-critical, 24×7 I.T. Change Management System for a large brokerage firm in NYC
2) Managed Programmer Support Team supporting 3,000+ developers world-wide
3) Led many new software evaluations & implementations
4) Managed QA testing of infrastructure software
Presentations / Publications / Awards
- BOOK: “The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition – published by Management Concepts in January 2016.
- Won “Instructor of the Year Award” – for Netcom Information Technology (2009)
- Won “Instructor of the Year Award” – for Netcom Information Technology (2008)
- Published articles in project management-related magazines, and contributions to other author’s books/blogs/eBooks.