15 years experience as an I.T. Project Manager (Fortune 500 firms, NYC)
1) Managed a mission-critical, 24×7 I.T. Change Management System for a large brokerage firm in NYC
2) Managed Programmer Support Team supporting 3,000+ developers world-wide
3) Led many new software evaluations & implementations
4) Managed QA testing of infrastructure software
Presentations / Publications / Awards
- BOOK: “The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition – published by Management Concepts in January 2016.
- Won “Instructor of the Year Award” – for Netcom Information Technology (2009)
- Won “Instructor of the Year Award” – for Netcom Information Technology (2008)
- Published articles in project management-related magazines, and contributions to other author’s books/blogs/eBooks.