There are just a couple of seats remaining in my PERSUASIVE PRESENTATIONS FOR PMs class coming up at NYU (3-day class, Nov. 5, 6, 7).
Hope you’ll join us and take advantage of this chance to sharpen your PM Presentation Skills, and become:
1) More effective,
2) More promotable, and
3) More marketable!
In this class, I create a fun, friendly and safe environment, where each participant builds a short “persuasive presentation” and practices it several times (getting better each time!)
Your presentation can be on any PM topic of your choice, such as:
- Why go Agile for the next project?
- Rallying the troops for the next activity on your project
- Why you recommend a certain product for this project
NOTE – Counts toward the following two NYU Certificates In PM: CIPM and CIAPM.
My Upcoming Courses — Fall 2014 Semester:
1. PMP Prep – Starts Sunday, Nov. 2
2. Persuasive Presentations For PMs – Starts Wednesday, Nov. 5
3. Ethics In PM – Starts Saturday, Dec. 6
4. Basic PM – Starts Wednesday, Dec. 10