NYU SPS is now awarding Digital Badges for students who have successfully completed many of their courses, including the PM courses I regularly teach:
- PMP Prep (my next 3 classes starts April 10, July 9, and July 10)
- Basic PM (my next 2 classes start April 18, then June 20)
- Ethics In PM (my next 2 classes start March 12, then June 5)
- Persuasive Presentations For PMs (my next 2 classes start March 30, then June 15)
This is a great way to shine up your Linkedin profile, show-casing the courses you’ve taken to increase your knowledge and advance your career.
4 Kinds of Badges Available:
- The Professional Development Gold Standard Course Badge
- The Professional Development Participation Badge
- The Professional Development Gold Standard Series Badge
- The Professional Development Participation Series Badge
- The badges are available for courses taken in the Fall 2015 Semester and after.
- Some badges are also available for courses prior to Fall Semester 2015. For details & restrictions:
- Questions about the Digital Badge system, contact:
2 Ways To Download Your Digital Badges
1) Email Link:
After your grade has been finalized in the NYU system, most students will receive an email containing a link to your Digital Badge.
- Open the email from NYU
- Click on the link provided in the note
- Your badge will automatically be added to your Linkedin Profile
2) From the Basno Site
- Go to the Basno site: http://nyusps.basno.com/c/nyusps, and then
- Download your badge by keying in the ID’s requested as follows:
Check for NYU SPS certificates you’ve earned:
Trouble with your badges? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You Might Also Like To See:
- My Spring 2016 Course Calendar ==> Register Now!
- My Summer 2016 course Schedule ==> Registration coming soon
- My book: The Project Management Answer Book
(28 out of 28 Five-Star Amazon Customer Reviews)