A Big Thanks to Johnny Beirne, host of The Project Management Paradise
podcast series, based in Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrin, Ireland, for our interview:
Episode #24: Project Management Ethics & More.
Johnny Beirne, Host of The Project Management Paradise Podcast, and President of Speakify
In our short 25 minute interview, we touched on quite a few topics:
- How Ethics in PM is tied to project success / career success
- How persuasive presentation skills help PMs on their projects
- Upcoming changes to the PMP Exam: new Exam Content Outline (ECO), new PMBOK® V6
- How Agile is making its way for the first time into the PMI PMBOK®
- The PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct (and re: the PMP exam)
- And about my book: The PM Answer Book and the 6 courses I teach for NYU
Visit the PPM Podcast website at: http://projectmanagementparadise.com/24 and enter a free raffle for a signed copy of my book: The PM Answer Book.
You might also like to see:
- Facebook “Likes” for my book from 40 countries so far!
- My Upcoming Course Calendar at NYU – Spring Semester 2017
Leave A Comment