Congratulations to Fernando Remolina, PMP®, on the publication of your new book: “Shipyard Project Management.”
And thanks again for asking me to write the Foreword (see the “Look Inside” bar on the book’s Amazon Page!)
Like the famous combination: “Chocolate and peanut butter: 2 great tastes that taste great together,” Fernando’s book also offers a tasty synergy:
- Techniques from the classic ship-repair profession, still very much in use today, and:
- Modern project management best practices, especially from the PMP (PMBOK) from PMI: Project Management Institute.
About the author: Fernando Remolina, PMP®
- Very strong hands-on expertise in dry-dock ship-repair (Senior Project Manager, Damen Ship Repair, Curacao)
- Certified PMP® for many years and well-known practitioner, especially of Earned Value Management.
- Award-winning project manager (2-time winner: Project Manager of the Year Award (2015 & 2016) from ProjectManagers.org).
You Might Also Like To See:
1. PMP Classes: My upcoming PMP classes at NYU and Fordham University in NYC
- My next available PMP Prep Class: Fordham, starts Sunday, Oct. 15
2. My PMP Book: “The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition”
3. The PM Exam Simulator: Use my Coupon Code: jf-pmsim15 (for $26 off)
– from OSP International
Leave A Comment