In a few months the PMP Exam will be changing to comply with PMBOK V6 (1st Quarter 2018).
It is highly recommended to get your PMP before the test change. And to help you beat the clock:
Resources To Help You Get Your PMP Before The Test Change:
1) My next PMP Prep class: Starts Sunday, Oct. 15: Fordham University
2) My PMP book: The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition
- 35 out of 35 Five-Star Amazon Reviews
- Buy from Amazon, PMI.org, or The NYU Bookstore.
- Filled with test tips & proven methods to help you learn the PMP best practices and get your cert!
3) The PMP Exam Simulator (OSP Int’l)
- 1,800 practice questions, continuously updated for the changing PMP test
- My affiliate link
- jf-pmsim15 <== Discount Code (for $26 off)
4) The PMP Prepcast (OSP Int’l)
5) The PMP Formulas Guide (OSP Int’l)
NOTE – Bundled discount if you buy #3 + #4 (above) together – You’ll see the offer on the website as the “PMP Exam PrepCast Elite” when you click on either #3 or #4
You Might Also Like To See:
Movie: Ocean Frontiers III, Screening by ISSP Greater NYC, Sept. 19 (register through above link)
Leave A Comment