I’m teaching 3 more courses before the March 25 cut-off date that can help you get your PMP before the test is upgraded to PMBOK V6. Register now!
- PMP Prep (V5) – Fordham University – 5 Sundays, starts Sunday Jan. 7 <= Compliant with PMBOK V5
- Critical Path Method For PMs – NYU – 1 Day Intensive – Sunday, Feb. 18 <= Compliant with PMBOK V5
- Earned Value Management – NYU – 1 Day Intensive – Sunday, Feb. 11 <= Compliant with PMBOK V5
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO SEE:
- My New Interview (w. Fazal Hussain) – My new blog interview for TaskQue on: PMP, getting started with professional writing, mentoring, the PMs who most inspire me, and work-life balance!
- My book: The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Ed. PMBOK Version 5-compliant and filled with proven PMP Test Tips from my teaching PMP for the past 12 years! Also many helpful diagrams, templates & study aids, plus a strong chapter to help you learn about SCRUM Agile!
PLUS LARGE DISCOUNTS — Gift-Codes on 2 leading PMP test-prep products:
- My Gift Code: jf-pim15
2) The PM Prepcast Elite Package (PM Prepcast + PMP Exam Simulator).
- My Gift Code: jf-elite25
Leave A Comment