Mavis says: “Buy my Dad’s book!”
This is my last Holiday Post about my book: The Project Management Answer Book. I wrote it to help PMs with PMBOK V5, which is still the standard for the PMP exam before March 26 (and for the CAPM exam before May 21).
Some reasons to get my book:
- 36 out of 36 Five-Star Amazon Reviews! (new one went up today, Dec. 20, 2017)
- Facebook ‘LIKES’ from PMs in 51 countries!
- Easy-to-read Q&A style
- PMP Test Tip Boxes! From teaching more than 200 PMP Classes (over 12+ years). The book provides many proven test tips, in easy-to-find call-out boxes.
- My ‘Top 10 Pitfall Lists‘ – Each chapter has a Pitfalls List, very helpful for the Scenario-Based questions on the PMP Exam, e.g., “What’s the best thing a PM should do here?”
- My ‘How To Pass The Test’ Chapter
- Proven Test-Prep Materials, Exercises & Mnemonics (created for my PMP Prep classes for: NYU, Fordham University, the US Army, Unitek Education, NetCom Learning, and many NYC government agencies)
- Many Hands-On, Real-World Examples – My book’s goal is to help PMs learn the PMBOK’s best practices & skills (for the test, but NOT JUST for the test)
- Scrum Agile – Robust chapter on the many terms & techniques of today’s most popular flavor of Agile PM.
- EVM – Very comprehensive section on Earned Value Management, including detailed walk-throughs and explanations of all the key formulas
- CPM – Very comprehensive section on Critical Path Method
- Foreword by Andy Crowe, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO SEE:
- Discount Coupons on PMP Prep Materials:
- The PMP Exam Simulator: jf-pmsim15 <= Gift Code
- The PMP Exam Simulator + The PM Prepcast: jf-elite25 <= Gift Code
- 3 More Classes On PMBOK V5
- My last public PMP Prep class on PMBOK V5 (Fordham University, 5 Sundays, starting Sunday, Jan. 7 (Lincoln Center Campus)
- Earned Value Management (NYU SPS) – Sunday, Feb. 11
- Critical Path Method (NYU SPS) – Sunday, Feb. 18