Per this Announcement from PMI, the CAPM Exam can now be taken from home.
This will relieve a lot of the anxiety for test-takers, making it easier to pass.
AND MORE HELP FOR YOUR CAPM:
1) My PMP Prep Class
Many of my students have taken my class and quickly passed their CAPM on their first try. Here are links to my next 3 upcoming sessions:
- NYU – PMP PREP: Sundays, 9:00 – 5:00, Starting Sunday, October 21
- Fordham – PMP PREP: Sundays, Sept. 9 – Oct. 14 (Lincoln Center Campus, NYC)
- Fordham – PMP PREP: Saturdays, Nov. 10 – Dec. 15 (Westchester Campus)
2) Two Advanced Classes I Give At NYU (helpful for the CAPM & PMP exams)
I also offer two advanced courses which go into strong detail on two of the most difficult PMBOK areas: (1) Earned Value Management and (2) Critical Path Method.
Each is a full day (8 hours). Students come away ready to do very well on both of these areas on their CAPM / PMP exams. I’m offering both this Fall as follows:
- Earned Value Management: NYU, Saturday, October 13 (9:00 – 6:00 PM)
- Critical Path Method: NYU, Sunday, December 9 (9:00 – 6:00 PM)
3) The CAPM Exam Simulator — This tool is from OSP International, industry-leading provider of training, videos, and simulators for the CAPM, PMP, and PMI-ACP exams.
The CAPM Exam Simulator offers 650 practice questions, all fully-updated for PMBOK V6, and providing detailed explanations on all answers, with references to the corresponding pages in the PMBOK for each answer. Plus many handy features to make your test practice easy and effective.
The CAPM Exam Simulator is on-sale thru August 31 for $10 off (from $69 to $59).
The CAPM Simulator <- Just use this link (no coupon needed)
Leave A Comment