This weekend I was lucky to attend PMI’s North American Conference 2018 in LA!
The presentations were very high-caliber and informative. Below are photos from 5 of my favorite sessions.
And good news for my many contacts here in the Northeast: next year’s PMINAC will be in Philadelphia for PMI’s 50th Anniversary! (Starts October 5, 2019).
#1: Keynote Presentation: “Cracking Creativity”
PRESENTER: Abigail Posner, Head of Strategic Planning at Google’s Creative Think Tank For Agencies And Brands
#2: Presentation on “BlockChain, The Disruptive Paradigm”
PRESENTER: Nadia Hansen, PMP, Founder and Senior PM, Result Logix
#3: Presentation: Artificial Intelligence & Project Management: Beyond Human Imagination!
- Manuel Probst, PMP, Senior Project Manager, PwC
- Marc Lahmann, Director / Leader Transformation Assurance Switzerland, PwC
#4: Presentation: “Crafting Compelling Presentations For Senior Executives”
PRESENTER: David Grady, PMP, Program Manager, Organizational Effectiveness, Hawaiian Airlines
#5: Presentation:”The Future Lies In Diversity And Inclusion”
PRESENTER: Agata Czopek, PMP, Management Consultant, Deloitte Consulting AG
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO SEE:
1) UpComing Events For PMs In NYC – October
2) My Next Two PMP Prep Classes at NYU SPS
- Starts Sunday, October 21 <– Sold Out
- Starts Sunday, April 7
3) My book: The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition
- Available on Amazon <- Kindle Edition
- Available from publisher <- Paperback Edition
4) The PMP Exam Simulator (Cornelius Fichtner, OSP Int’l)
- Industry-Leading PMP Simulator
- Fully Updated for PMBOK V6
- 1,600 Questions (8 Full-Length Exams)
- Very robust rationales for all questions, including correct and incorrect choices, plus each rationale points to the corresponding page in the PMBOK
- Info/Purchase Link
Leave A Comment