6 Ted Talks (recreated live on-stage)
The highlight for many of us at PMINAC 2019 (North-American Conference) celebrating PMI’s 50th Anniversary was the Closing Keynote:
6 of the world’s most popular Ted Talks recreated live on-stage at PMINAC 2019! (Pennsylvania Conference Center, Philadelphia, Oct. 6, 2019)
But if you missed it, the next best thing is to listen to the 6 original Ted Talks (below)
1) TED TALK #1: What Can We Do About The Culture Of Hate?
Presenter: Sally Kohn, Book Author, CNN Journalist.
- Sally was ALSO the emcee for the Closing Keynote at PMINAC 2019, and did an an awesome job keeping the event fast, lively, and entertaining, with her great sense of humor and quick wit!
- And here is Sally Kohn’s book on the topic of her keynote:
The Opposite of Hate: A Field Guide to Repairing Our Humanity
2) TED TALK #2: Labor Codes: The Power of Employee-Led Organizing
Presenter: Jess Kutch, Labor Entrepreneur
3) TED TALK #3: How To Get Serious About Diversity
Presenter: Janet Stovall, Inclusion Activist, Speechwriter
4) TED TALK #4: A Community Beyond Borders: e-Estonia
Presenter: Anna Piperal, e-Government Expert
5) TED TALK #5: Who Belongs In A City?
Presenter: Olutimehin Abegbeye, Writer, Activist
6) TED TALK #6: How Emotions Change The Shape Of Your Heart
Presenter: Dr. Sanjeep Jauhar, Physician, Writer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO SEE:
View from NYU’s Kimmel Center, Washington Square Park (JF)