I’ll be teaching 3 courses at NYU in the next few months that prepare you for both PMI’s PMP and CAPM certifications as well as earn credits toward NYU’s Certificate In Project Management.
1) Basic PM – I’m giving 2 3-day sessions of “Basic Project Management” (PROJ1-CE8600) – One in the Summer Semester and one in the Fall Semester (dates & Registration Link below).
- Summer Session: Sunday, July 29, Saturday Aug. 4, Sunday Aug. 5 – Registration Link (you’ll see my name under “Section #10)
- Fall Session:Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Dec. 3, 4, 5 (Fall registration not open yet)
2) PMP Certification Exam Prep (PROJ1-CE8601) – I’ll be giving my 5-Day PMP class (which has won two awards for “Instructor of the Year” at one of the training companies I teach for) on five consecutive Sundays in the Fall:
- 5 Sundays: September 23 thru Oct. 28 Info Link (key in “PMP” in the Search Bar – updated URL will be posted here once Fall Reg. opens up)
NOTE – Textbooks for the above classes:
- For the Basic PM classes, we’ll be using my book:The Project Management Answer Book as the primary text.
- For the PMP class, we’ll be using 2 books as the primary texts: 1) The Project Management Answer Book and Andy Crowe’s 2) The PMP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try, as well as 3) PMI’s PMBOK Guide V4 as a secondary text.
- My new PM-Podcast: Episode 209 with Cornelius Fichtner: “The Accidental Project Manager“
- My 3 Blog Interviews with Elizabeth Harrin (also interviews with Cornelius Fichtner, Henry Will, GovLoop & more)
- My Amazon Author Page
Jeff Furman has won 2 “Instructor of the Year” awards for his PMP and “Traing-the-Trainer” (Presentation Skills) classes. He has trained more than 600 PMs toward their PMP and CAPM, and more than 225 Instructors (toward 3 certifications: CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI).
My new book: “The Project Management Answer Book,” was published in 2011 by Management Concepts (Vienna, VA) and is available on Amazon (paperback & Kindle) and at a discount for PMI members thru the PMI Bookstore.
Leave A Comment