This is an exciting October for me: I will be giving 2 presentations for PMI (one in Vancouver and one in Manhattan, details below).
Location: Vancouver Conference Center (Vancouver, BC)
Day/Date: Monday, October 22
Time: 9:30 – 10:45
Topic: “How To Teach Ethics To PMs”
Session Number: PRM#12
Location: Credit Suisse, Manhattan, 11 Madison Avenue (at Madison Square Park, 24th Street and Madison Ave)
Day/Date: Friday, October 26
Time: 11:15 – 12:15
Topic: “Why Strong Ethics Are Key To PM Success“
2 BOOK GIVE-AWAYS!
I will also be raffling off the following 2 Books at EACH presentation (#1  above)
- Be Good: How To Navigate The Ethics of Everything, by Randy Cohen – By Randy Cohen, originated & wrote “The Ethicist” for the New York Times Sunday Magazine for 12 years, also an Emmy-award winning writer for the David Letterman Show (invented Dave’s Top 10 List!)
- The Book of Road-Tested Activities, by Elaine Biech – Autographed by author Elaine Biech who edited this book. (includes one of the training activities I’ll be using as part of this session)
- Upcoming Agile Events in NYC in October!
- Free soft-copies of the PM Templates in my book (and some new ones!)
- NY Pizza… NY Pretzels… NY PMP! (my upcoming classes for NYU)
- My book: “The PM Answer Book” in PMI Marketplace Featured Books