Writing my book, The Project ManagementAnswer Book, has connected me with all kinds of great people!
Taking a page from Elizabeth Harrin’s “Day Of Gratitude” 2013 Blog Post (see Thank-you #1, below) I wanted to thank the authors, bloggers, reviewers, hosts, and application developers who published interviews, reviews, blogs, podcasts, and apps about/including my book in 2013.
INTERVIEWS / COLLABORATIONS
- Thank you #1 – Elizabeth Harrin – for inviting me to write a guest post: “My Life Is A PMP Ethics Question” for your blog, A Girl’s Guide To Project Management.
- Thank you #2 – Soma Bhattacharya – for our interview about Training on PMP for the US Army, in your blog: Stepping Into Project Management… The Journey Continues.
- Thank you #3 – Cornelius Fichtner – For our Webinar/PowerPoint: “Why Strong Ethics Are Important To PM Success“ for your podcast series, The PDU Podcast (“Month 24” – 2.25 PDUs)
- Thank you #4 – Russell Sarder (CEO of Learning) – For the 8 short video interviews for Sarder TV (about my book & training methods)
- Thank you #5 – Christina Boryk – For our blog interview: “How Training US Army Officers Re-Trained The Trainer for the ASTD NY blogpost.
- Thank you #6 – Kimberley Chan at OneDesk – For inviting me to write a Guest Post: “The Need To Adapt To Make It Work” for your series: “PM Lesson Learned”
- Thank you #7 – Vicki James – For writing up my book in your “Professional Project Services Holiday Reading Guide”
- Thank you #8 – Paola Casla – For your review of my book in the AdaQuest “Project & Work Management Newsletter”
- Thank you #9 – Elaine Biech – Who asked me to contribute one of my original training activities “The Groundhog Day Game” (for teaching Ethics In PM) for her app: The ASTD Trainer’s Toolkit.
- Thank you #10 – Peter Taylor – Who included my story “Celebrity PM Gossip” in his book: “The Project Manager Who Smiled.”
- Thank you #11 – FaceBook “Likes” – All my readers who “Liked” my book on Facebook (from people in 21 countries so far!)
- Thank you #12 – Amazon Reviews – All my readers who Reviewed My Book on Amazon (22 Amazon Reviews so far – Average Rating: 5 Stars)
- Thank you #13 – The US Army – The officers and PMs who attended my classes on-post this year at Fort Gordon, Fort Campbell, and Fort Hood (and who invited me to their homes, parties, Chow Halls and Officers’ Clubs)
- Thank you #14 – IIUSA – Who I teach my private Advanced PM / PMP Prep courses for.
- Thank you #15 – NYU SCPS – Where I now teach 5 courses (4 courses as part of NYU’s Certificate In Project Management) as follows:
- Basic Project Management (PROJ1-CE8600) ==> My next class starts April 19th
- PMP Prep (PROJ1-CE8601) ==> My next class starts Feb. 8th
- Ethics In PM (PROJ1-CE8665) ==> My next class starts March 16th
- Summer Intensive In PM (CE8660 – I teach the Communications Management Day)
- Principals of PM for Construction Management Professionals (COPM1-CE9640) Schack Institute of Real Estate: 10-Day Certificate Program, I co-teach the first 3 days of the program ==> My next class starts June 4th
- Thank you #16 – NetCom Learning – Where I teach (1) PMP and (2) Train-The-Trainer courses toward certification: Microsoft MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), CompTIA CTT+ (CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer) and Adobe ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor)