As PMI upgrades the CAPM exam to PMBOK V6, there are 3 windows to help you make your best decision:
1) Before March 12
From now through March 11, the CAPM Exam is ONLY offered on PMBOK V5.
2) After May 20
Starting May 21, the CAPM Exam will ONLY be offered on PMBOK V6.
3) Between March 12 and May 20
In the window starting March 12 and through end-of-day May 20, you have 2 choices:
- EITHER... Take the CAPM Exam based on V5 (regular price)
- OR… Take the “PILOT” CAPM Exam based on V6
(and save up to $210 off the Exam Fee for being part of the Pilot program).
MORE RESOURCES FOR THE CAPM:
My Book: The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition
- 36 out of 36 Five-Star Amazon Reviews!
- Everything you need to pass the CAPM based on V5
- In easy-to-read Q&A format
Leave A Comment