PMP Experts are all highly-recommending that Project Managers who want to get their PMP should test before the major changes coming to the exam starting July 1.
Top 3 Reasons To Test By June 30:
1. Starting July 1, the test questions will be 50% Agile / 50% Waterfall.
2. Making it more difficult, starting July 1 you’ll be tested on several kinds of Agile:
- XP, and other flavors of Agile PM.
3. If you have already taken a PMP class, or studied from the books currently available…
… you’ll likely need a new course + new books if you test after June 30.
My Next 3 Classes For NYU SPS (in advance of July 1)
- PMP Prep: Starts February 23
- Earned Value Management: Sunday, May 10 Gives an extra boost toward the PMP/CAPM tests
- Critical Path Method: Sunday, May 17 Gives an extra boost toward the PMP/CAPM tests
2 More Recommended PMP Prep Resources
- The PMP Exam Simulator – World’s leading PMP Simulator (OSP Int’l)
Gift Code – For $40 off: jf-pmpsim6
- The Project Management Prepcast – Full PMP Prep Course (OSP Int’l) Comprehensive 50-hour video course (podcast format)
— My book (below) was written for PMBOK V5, but still has many test tips, examples, diagrams, and very clear explanations that can help you pass your PMP.
— My book has received 37 out of 37 Five-Star Ratings on Amazon, plus organic “LIKES” from readers in 65 countries, including Country #65 today Jan 16, 2020, from a reader in: Mangochi, Malawi!
Leave A Comment