The new PMP Exam is 50% Agile.
This means that to pass the test, it’s necessary to learn as much Scrum Agile as you can, as well as some other flavors of Agile, especially Kanban, plus some Lean and XP.
More than just learning facts about Agile Methodologies,
it’s key to learn The Agile Mindset to pass the PMP Exam.
Here are 5 videos I recommend that can help (from 5 sources).
1) Explainer Video – Easy Agile – The Agile Mindset
2) Scrum In Under 5 Minutes
3) Intro To Scrum In Under 10 Minutes (most widely-viewed Scrum Intro video in the world)
4) Intro To Kanban In Under 5 Minutes
5) What Is Agile?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO SEE:
- My next PMP Prep class for NYU will be 5 consecutive Saturdays, starting July 17.
- My new eBook: Boost Your PMP Score: Learn The Keywords In Sets
NOTE – This is a workbook (NOT a textbook) to help you study the keywords for the new PMP Exam 2021 (only $3.99 on Amazon)
- My PMP Book: The Project Management Answer Book, 2nd Edition, has helped many PMs pass their PMP Exam, and includes a robust chapter on Scrum Agile.
2 New PMP-Products from Cornelius Fichtner’s company: OSP International
- The new PMP Exam Simulator 2021 (industry-leading Simulator – 2,100 questions!)
– Gift Code for $40 off: jf-pmpsim2021
- The new Project Management Prepcast 2021 (Outstanding video series to help prepare for the PMP)
– 20% Off if you order before July 15
Leave A Comment